- Generate a public certificate and private key pair.
- In order to successfully complete the integration between JumpCloud and GoToWebinar, you must use an administrator account in GoToWebinar.
- If your connector was built prior to 1/26/18, either delete and recreate it - OR - open the existing connector and select save to apply the new template, then re-edit correct the URLs that have changed due to the merger with LogMeIn.
- How to configure User authorization.
- GoToMeeting, GoToAssist, GoToTraining, and OpenVoice share a SAML endpoint with GoToWebinar. If you would like to use these connectors, you must use the same private key for each of these connectors
Configure the JumpCloud SSO Application
- Access the JumpCloud Administrator Console at https://console.jumpcloud.com.
- Select Applications in the main navigation panel.
- Select the + in the upper left, scroll or search for the application in the 'Configure New Application' side panel, the select 'configure'.
- You can upload a service provider application's XML metadata file to populate SAML connector attributes for that application. The attributes populated by the metadata file may vary by the application. To apply a metadata file for the application you're connecting, click Upload Metadata. Navigate to the file you want to upload, then click Open. You'll see a confirmation of a successful upload. Be aware that if you upload more than one metadata file, you'll overwrite the attribute values applied in the previously uploaded file.
- In the IDP Entity ID field, enter
- Select Upload IdP Private Key and upload the private.pem file generated according to the above prerequisites.
- Select Upload IdP Certificate and upload the cert.pem file generated according to the above prerequisites.
- In the SP Entity ID field, enter
- In the ACS URL field, enter
- In the Default RelayState field, enter
- In the field terminating the IdP URL, either leave the default value or enter a plaintext string unique to this connector.
- (Optional) In the Display Label field, enter a label that will appear under the Service Provider logo within the JumpCloud User console.
- Select Activate.
Configure the Service Provider
- Log in to
https://myaccount.logmeininc.com/as an administrator.
- Select on the Identity Provider tab.
- Select Manual from the configuration dropdown.
- In the Sign-in page url field, enter the same IdP URL that you set in the JumpCloud console (if you did not modify the termination of this URL, then enter the default URL:
- For the Sign-in binding, select the POST radio button.
- In the Identity Provider Entity ID field, enter the IDP Entity ID used above.
- In the Verification certificate field, select Upload certificate and upload your public certificate.
- Select Save.
Validate SSO authentication workflows
- Access the JumpCloud User Console at https://console.jumpcloud.com.
- Select the Service Provider icon.
- This should automatically launch and login to the application.
- Navigate to your Service Provider application URL.
- You will be redirected to log in to the JumpCloud User Portal.
- The browser will be redirected back to the application and be automatically logged in.