- Your public IP may only be used once within JumpCloud
- DHCP addresses may be used, but when the address changes, it will need to be updated in the RADIUS Server details, this can be done via API.
- If your organization was created before Tuesday, April 11 2017, unless access is restricted to a subset of users via a Tag, all users are granted access to the RADIUS Server
Adding a RADIUS Server
- Click on RADIUS on the left navigation bar
- Click the + button to add a RADIUS server
- Provide a Name for your RADIUS Server, this value is arbitrary
- Provide the public IP address from which your organization's traffic will originate
- Provide a Shared Secret - this value is shared with the device or service endpoint you are pairing with the RADIUS server
- To grant access to RADIUS, select the User Groups tab and select the appropriate Group of Users
- Click 'save RADIUS server'