- Your public IP can only be used one time in JumpCloud.
- You can use DHCP addresses, but when the address changes, you'll need to update the RADIUS server's details with the new IP address. You can do this in the API.
Adding a RADIUS Server
- Log in to the JumpCloud Admin Portal: https://console.jumpcloud.com/login.
- Go to RADIUS.
- Click ( + ). The New RADIUS server panel appears.
- Configure the RADIUS server:
- Enter a name for the server. This value is arbitrary.
- Enter a public IP address from which your organization's traffic will originate.
- Provide a shared secret. This value is shared with the device or service endpoint you're pairing with the RADIUS server.
- To grant access to the RADIUS server, click the User Groups tab, then select the appropriate groups of users you want to connect to the server.
- Click save RADIUS server.