- Device or service endpoint that supports RADIUS and either EAP-TTLS/PAP or PEAP authentication methods
- Port 1812/UDP to our RADIUS service endpoints (RADIUS Accounting on 1813 is not supported)
- The JumpCloud RADIUS server certificate (For EAP-TTLS implementations)
- The Shared Secret from the JumpCloud RADIUS Server configuration
ConfigurationThe following is general information for setting up RADIUS on a device or service endpoint. Please refer to your vendor's documentation for specific configuration details, or for a specific example, see Configuring a Cisco Meraki WAP to JumpCloud's RADIUS-as-a-Service.
JumpCloud RADIUS server IP's:
Note: Specifying both IPs is unnecessary and may not be supported by the device configuration. When applicable, specify both for redundancy.
- WPA2 Enterprise
- WPA2 with RADIUS
Testing the connection:
- Authenticate using the JumpCloud username and password, full email addresses for the username will fail
- Test the authentication directly from the device (If supported)