If there are any issues with the following process, including adverse behavior in the form or not receiving a subsequent email, make sure to use a Supported Web Browser Type and Version.
Users and Administrators will be prompted for an email address. The password reset email will be sent to valid JumpCloud Administrators or Users. Once the password is reset, the change will affect any service endpoints the user is bound to.
Accounts that require MFA to access a resource will also be provided with a new TOTP key during the password reset process, which for Users, must be reconfirmed to continue using MFA.
Resetting an Administrator Password
1. Click 'Administrator login' at the top-right of https://console.jumpcloud.com/login
2. Click the 'Reset Administrator Password' link that will appear at the bottom-right after Step #1
Resetting a User Password
1. Click 'User login' at the top-left of https://console.jumpcloud.com/login if not already selected
2. Click the 'Reset User Password' link that will appear at the bottom-right after Step #1
3. Enter the email address for your User account in the Email field, and click 'Request Password Reset'