: Obtain an application to Generate TOTP Tokens
. JumpCloud administrators do not require Token Validation.
Enable MFA for the Administrator
To enable multifactor authentication for the JumpCloud Administration console:
- Access the console at https://console.jumpcloud.com/ and log in with administrator credentials.
- Select the administrator email address in the upper right corner of the screen and go to "Administrators"
- In the Administrators window, select "Details" for the administrator to be changed.
- Select the checkbox: "Enable MultiFactor Authentication for Admin Login" and "Save Administrator"
- Important: In the "Administrators" list, select the admin just modified, and "Resend Email"
- Follow the reset steps in the email. Password reuse is allowed here. The admin will then be presented with the QR code and TOTP Key to add to the chosen TOTP token application chosen in the prerequisites.