JumpCloud's cloud-based RADIUS service extends your organization's user JumpCloud credentials to your WiFi and other resources that support the RADIUS protocol. Each RADIUS server you add to JumpCloud® can be connected to user groups, segmenting which users can access specific resources.
Go here for an overview of JumpCloud's RADIUS-as-a-Service.
This KB covers:
- Add a RADIUS server
- Configure your wireless access point (WAP)
- Configure your WiFi client to use JumpCloud RADIUS
- Find more information
To use JumpCloud's RADIUS-as-a-Service:1 - Add a RADIUS server
Learn how to add a RADIUS server to your JumpCloud account: Configuring RADIUS Servers in JumpCloud.
Learn how to configure your WAP to use JumpCloud's RADIUS-as-a-Service. See an example: Configuring a Cisco Meraki WiFi Access Point.
After you configure your WAP, configure your WiFi client to use EAP-TTLS/PAP or PEAP to authenticate to your WiFi network. Learn how to configure your WiFi clients to use JumpCloud RADIUS.
System Support for EAP-TTLS/PAP
- Linux® and Windows® 8 and later have built-in support for EAP-TTLS/PAP.
- Mac® OS requires you to create a new configuration profile to enable the proper protocol.
- Windows 7 or prior require you to install a third-party "supplicant," such as SecureW2 Enterprise Client.
4 - Find more information
For more information, go to the JumpCloud KB's RADIUS-as-a-Service section.