- Generate a public certificate and private key pair.
- In order to successfully complete the integration between JumpCloud and Panorama9, you must use an administrator account in Panorama9.
- How to configure User authorization.
- SAML 2.0 Just-In-Time (JIT) user provisioning is not supported by Panorama9.
Configure the JumpCloud SSO Application
- Access the JumpCloud Administrator Console at https://console.jumpcloud.com.
- Select Applications in the main navigation panel.
- Select the + in the upper left, scroll or search for the application in the 'Configure New Application' side panel, the select 'configure'.
- You can upload a service provider application's XML metadata file to populate SAML connector attributes for that application. The attributes populated by the metadata file may vary by the application. To apply a metadata file for the application you're connecting, click Upload Metadata. Navigate to the file you want to upload, then click Open. You'll see a confirmation of a successful upload. Be aware that if you upload more than one metadata file, you'll overwrite the attribute values applied in the previously uploaded file.
- Select Upload IdP Private Key and upload the private.pem file generated according to the above prerequisites.
- Select Upload IdP Certificate and upload the cert.pem file generated according to the above prerequisites.
- In the SP Entity ID field, enter
http://www.panorama9.com/saml20/ACCOUNT_NUMBER(replace ACCOUNT_NUMBER with the account number you copied from Panorama9).
- In the ACS URL field, enter
https://dashboard.panorama9.com/saml/consume/ACCOUNT_NUMBER(replace ACCOUNT_NUMBER with the account number you copied from Panorama9).
- In the IdP-Initiated URL field, enter
https://dashboard.panorama9.com/saml/access/ACCOUNT_NUMBER(replace ACCOUNT_NUMBER with the account number you copied from Panorama9).
- In the field terminating the IdP URL, either leave the default value or enter a plaintext string unique to this connector.
- (Optional) In the Display Label field, enter a label that will appear under the Service Provider logo within the JumpCloud User console.
- Select Activate.
Configure the Service Provider
- Log in to Panorama9 as an administrator.
- Select on the Manage tab.
- Select on the Extensions tab.
- Check the circle next to Single Sign-On to enable the extension.
- In the Identity provider login URL field, enter the same IdP URL that you set in the JumpCloud console (if you did not modify the termination of this URL, then enter the default URL:
- In the Certificate fingerprint field, enter your SHA1 certificate fingerprint.
- Copy your account number found at the end of the Login URL, Consume URL, and Issuer fields (the digits following the last forward slash).
- Select Save.
Validate SSO authentication workflows
- Access the JumpCloud User Console at https://console.jumpcloud.com.
- Select the Service Provider icon.
- This should automatically launch and login to the application.
- Navigate to your Service Provider application URL.
- You will be redirected to log in to the JumpCloud User Portal.
- The browser will be redirected back to the application and be automatically logged in.