- Generate a public certificate and private key pair.
- In order to successfully complete the integration between JumpCloud and ClickTime, you must use an administrator account in ClickTime.
- How to configure User authorization.
- SAML 2.0 Just-In-Time (JIT) user provisioning is not supported by ClickTime.
Configure the JumpCloud SSO Application
- Access the JumpCloud Administrator Console at https://console.jumpcloud.com.
- Select Applications in the main navigation panel.
- Select the + in the upper left, scroll or search for the application in the 'Configure New Application' side panel, the select 'configure'.
- You can upload a service provider application's XML metadata file to populate SAML connector attributes for that application. The attributes populated by the metadata file may vary by the application. To apply a metadata file for the application you're connecting, click Upload Metadata. Navigate to the file you want to upload, then click Open. You'll see a confirmation of a successful upload. Be aware that if you upload more than one metadata file, you'll overwrite the attribute values applied in the previously uploaded file.
- Select Upload IdP Private Key and upload the private.pem file generated according to the above prerequisites.
- Select Upload IdP Certificate and upload the cert.pem file generated according to the above prerequisites.
- In the field terminating the IdP URL, either leave the default value or enter a plaintext string unique to this connector.
- (Optional) In the Display Label field, enter a label that will appear under the Service Provider logo within the JumpCloud User console.
- Click Activate.
Configure the Service Provider
- Log in to ClickTime as an administrator.
- In the Company tab, select on Preferences.
- Click on Security Settings.
- In the Single Sign-On Preferences section, choose Allow from the drop-down menu.
- Choose to sign-in using Single Sign-On with OneLogin from the drop-down menu.
- In the Identity Provider Endpoint field, enter the same IdP URL that you set in the JumpCloud console (if you did not modify the termination of this URL, then enter the default URL:
- Beside X.509 Certificate, select Choose File and upload your public certificate (see Note 2 above).
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.
Validate SSO authentication workflows
- Access the JumpCloud User Console at https://console.jumpcloud.com.
- Select the Service Provider icon.
- This should automatically launch and login to the application.
- In your Web browser, navigate to the ClickTime login page located at
- Click Sign in with Google, Azure and more.
- Click the OneLogin icon.
- Enter your email and select sign in with OneLogin.
- If necessary, log into the JumpCloud User Console as the appropriate user.
- You should automatically be logged in to ClickTime.