- Generate a public certificate and private key pair.
- In order to successfully complete the integration between JumpCloud and ProWorkflow, you must use an administrator account in ProWorkflow.
- How to configure User authorization.
- SAML 2.0 Just-In-Time (JIT) user provisioning is not supported by ProWorkflow.
- ProWorkflow does not support SP-initiated SSO.
Configure the Service Provider: Part 1
- Log in to ProWorkflow as an administrator.
- Select on the Settings tab.
- Select Integration Settings in the sidenav.
- Select on the Single Sign On tab.
- Beside Okta SAML Single Sign On, select Connect.
- Copy the Audience URI.
- Leave the ProWorkflow configuration page open.
Configure the JumpCloud SSO Application
- Access the JumpCloud Administrator Console at https://console.jumpcloud.com.
- Select Applications in the main navigation panel.
- Select the + in the upper left, scroll or search for the application in the 'Configure New Application' side 5. Select Upload IdP Private Key and upload the private.pem file generated according to the above prerequisites.
- Select Upload IdP Certificate and upload the cert.pem file generated according to the above prerequisites.
- In the SP Entity ID field, paste the Audience URI you copied from ProWorkflow’s configuration page (ex:
- In the ACS URL field, paste the Audience URI you copied from ProWorkflow’s configuration page followed by
- In the field terminating the IdP URL, either leave the default value or enter a plaintext string unique to this connector.
- (Optional) In the Display Label field, enter a label that will appear under the Service Provider logo within the JumpCloud User console.
- Select Activate.
Configure the Service Provider: Part 2
- Back in ProWorkflow, in the Certificate field, paste in the contents of your public certificate without the BEGIN and END CERTIFICATE lines.
- In the SAML Provider Endpoint field, enter the same IdP URL that you set in the JumpCloud console (if you did not modify the termination of this URL, then enter the default URL:
- Select Submit.
Validate SSO authentication workflows
- Access the JumpCloud User Console at https://console.jumpcloud.com.
- Select the Service Provider icon.
- This should automatically launch and login to the application.
- Navigate to your Service Provider application URL.
- You will be redirected to log in to the JumpCloud User Portal.
- The browser will be redirected back to the application and be automatically logged in.