- Generate a public certificate and private key pair.
- In order to successfully complete the integration between JumpCloud and Adobe Captivate Prime, you must use an Organization Admin account Adobe Captivate Prime.
- How to configure User authorization.
- The JumpCloud administrator performing the integrations will only configure SSO for the IdP, or JumpCloud. After JumpCloud is configured, the administrator will send the IdP configuration details to Adobe Captivate Prime. Adobe will configure the SAML 2.0 connection and contact the account administrator.
Configure the JumpCloud SSO Application
- Access the JumpCloud Administrator Console at https://console.jumpcloud.com.
- Select Applications in the main navigation panel.
- Select the + in the upper left, scroll or search for the application in the 'Configure New Application' side panel, the select 'configure'.
- In the IDP Entity ID field, enter
- Select Upload IdP Private Key and upload the private.pem file generated according to the above prerequisites.
- Select Upload IdP Certificate and upload the cert.pem file generated according to the above prerequisites.
- In the field terminating the IdP URL, either leave the default value or enter a plaintext string unique to this connector.
- (Optional) In the Display Label field, enter a label that will appear under the Service Provider logo within the JumpCloud User console.
- Select Activate.
- Select export metadata for Adobe Captivate Prime on the right-hand side of the page.
Configure the Service Provider
- Contact the Adobe Customer Care team and request that SAML single sign-on be enabled for your Adobe Captivate Prime account.
- Attach the JumpCloud metadata file you downloaded to your email.
Validate SSO authentication workflows
- Access the JumpCloud User Console at https://console.jumpcloud.com.
- Select the Service Provider icon.
- This should automatically launch and login to the application.
- Navigate to your Service Provider application URL.
- You will be redirected to log in to the JumpCloud User Portal.
- The browser will be redirected back to the application and be automatically logged in.