Importing users from an OpenLDAP environment can be completed by leveraging the Export function in OpenLDAP in conjunction with JumpCloud's CSV Import Tool.
To Export Users From OpenLDAP
1. Navigate to your Administrative portal for your OpenLDAP instance.
2. Select your domain component.
3. Select Export.
4. Change Search Scope to reflect the groups of users that you would like to export.
(uid=*)in the Search Filter field.
6. Click the box adjacent to Save as file
7. Under Export Format select CSV
8. Select Proceed.
To Import Users into JumpCloud from CSV
You may refer to our article on Importing Users into JumpCloud from CSV in order to complete the process of importing your users from OpenLDAP into JumpCloud.