- Generate a public certificate and private key pair.
- In order to successfully complete the integration between JumpCloud and Adobe Creative Cloud, you must use an Adobe administrator account on an enterprise plan.
- Prior to configuring SSO for Adobe Creative Cloud, you must claim a domain in your Adobe Creative Cloud account and Adobe must approve your claim. The domain for which you wish to configure SSO must show as “Active” in the “Status” column prior to attempting SSO. See Adobe’s article on claiming a domain for more information.
- Adobe Creative Cloud requires that the IdP public certificate be a .cer file. If you used the above commands to generate a public certificate, rename the file with a .cer extension before uploading it to Adobe Creative Cloud.
Configure the Service Provider
- Log in to the Adobe Enterprise Dashboard as an administrator.
- Select Identity.
- Select Configuration Required for the appropriate domain.
- In the Single Sign On Configuration Required section, select Browse and upload your public certificate.
- In the IDP Issuer field, enter
https://YOURDOMAIN.com(replace YOURDOMAIN with your company’s unique domain).
- In the IDP Login URL field, enter
https://sso.jumpcloud.com/saml2/adobecreativecloud(this is the default IdP URL, but if you plan to change this value in JumpCloud, then provide your chosen value).
- Beside IdP Binding, select HTTP - Post from the drop-down menu.
- Beside User Login Setting, select Email address from the drop-down menu.
- Select Save.
- Select Download metadata and open the metadata file that saves to your computer.
- Select Activate Federated ID.
Configure the JumpCloud SSO Application
- Access the JumpCloud Administrator Console at https://console.jumpcloud.com.
- Select Applications in the main navigation panel.
- Select the + in the upper left, scroll or search for the application in the 'Configure New Application' side panel, the select 'configure'.
- In the IDP Entity ID field, enter
- Select Upload IdP Private Key and upload the private.pem file generated according to the above prerequisites.
- Select Upload IdP Certificate and upload the cert.pem file generated according to the above prerequisites.
- From Adobe’s metadata file that you downloaded, copy the entityID attribute value of the EntityDescriptor element and paste this value in the SP Entity ID field in JumpCloud (this value should look something like:
- From Adobe’s metadata file that you downloaded, copy the location attribute value of the AssertionConsumerService element and paste this value in BOTH the ACS URL AND the IdP-Initiated URL fields (this value should look something like:
- In the field terminating the IdP URL, either leave the default value or enter a plaintext string unique to this connector.
- (Optional) In the Display Label field, enter a label that will appear under the Service Provider logo within the JumpCloud User console.
- Select Activate.
Validate SSO authentication workflows
- Adobe does not currently support IdP initiated log in
- Navigate to your Service Provider application URL.
- You will be redirected to log in to the JumpCloud User Portal.
- The browser will be redirected back to the application and be automatically logged in.