- Generate a public certificate and private key pair.
- In order to successfully complete the integration between JumpCloud and Teem, you must use an administrator account in Teem.
- How to configure User authorization.
- You can upload a service provider application’s XML metadata file to populate SAML 2.0 connector attributes for that application. The attributes populated by the metadata file may vary by application. To apply a metadata file for the application you’re connecting, click Upload Metadata. Navigate to the file you want to upload, then click Open. You’ll see a confirmation of a successful upload. Be aware that if you upload more than one metadata file, you’ll overwrite the attribute values applied in the previously uploaded file.
Configure the Service Provider: Part 1
- Log in to Teem as an administrator.
- Select Manage.
- Select Teem Account.
- Select Company Details.
- In the Teem SSO Sub-Domain field, enter a unique subdomain for your Teem account.
- Select Save.
- Select Apps & Integrations.
- Select 3rd Party Apps.
- Scroll down to the User Management section and select Activate in the SAML box.
- In the Friendly name to call this SAML provider field, enter
- In the Details box on the right-hand side of the page, copy the Uuid.
- Leave the Teem configuration page open.
Configure the JumpCloud SSO Application
- Access the JumpCloud Administrator Console at https://console.jumpcloud.com.
- Select Applications in the main navigation panel.
- Select the + in the upper left, scroll or search for the application in the 'Configure New Application' side panel, the select 'configure'.
- In the IDP Entity ID field, enter
- Select Upload IdP Private Key and upload the private.pem file generated according to the above prerequisites.
- Select Upload IdP Certificate and upload the cert.pem file generated according to the above prerequisites.
- In the Target URL field, paste the Uuid you copied from the Teem configuration page.
- In the field terminating the IdP URL, either leave the default value or enter a plaintext string unique to this connector.
- (Optional) In the Display Label field, enter a label that will appear under the Service Provider logo within the JumpCloud User console.
- Select Activate.
Configure the Service Provider: Part 2
- Back in Teem, in the Entity Id field, enter
https://YOURDOMAIN.com(this should be the same value you entered while configuring JumpCloud).
- In the Signin Url field, enter the same IdP URL that you set in the JumpCloud console (if you did not modify the termination of this URL, then enter the default URL:
- In the x509 certificate field, paste the contents of your public certificate without the BEGIN and END CERTIFICATE lines.
- (Optional) Check the box next to Allow Just-In-Time provisioning.
- Select Save.
Validate SSO authentication workflows
- Access the JumpCloud User Console at https://console.jumpcloud.com.
- Select the Service Provider icon.
- This should automatically launch and login to the application.
- Navigate to your Service Provider application URL.
- You will be redirected to log in to the JumpCloud User Portal.
- The browser will be redirected back to the application and be automatically logged in.