- Generate a public certificate and private key pair.
- In order to successfully complete the integration between JumpCloud and Informatica Cloud, you must use an admin account in Informatica Cloud.
- How to configure User authorization.
- SAML 2.0 Just-In-Time (JIT) user provisioning is supported by Informatica Cloud.
- User accounts that are created in Informatica Cloud (either before or after single sign on is enabled) may not use SSO to login and must login directly using their username and password.
Configure the Service Provider: Part 1
- Log in to Informatica Cloud as an administrator.
- Scroll over the Administer tab and select SAML SSO from the drop-down menu.
- Select Service Provider Metadata.
- Select Download and open the metadata file that downloads to your machine.
- Select Done.
- Leave the Informatica Cloud configuration page open.
Configure the JumpCloud SSO Application
- Access the JumpCloud Administrator Console at https://console.jumpcloud.com.
- Select Applications in the main navigation panel.
- Select the + in the upper left, scroll or search for the application in the 'Configure New Application' side panel, the select 'configure'.
- You can upload a service provider application's XML metadata file to populate SAML connector attributes for that application. The attributes populated by the metadata file may vary by the application. To apply a metadata file for the application you're connecting, click Upload Metadata. Navigate to the file you want to upload, then click Open. You'll see a confirmation of a successful upload. Be aware that if you upload more than one metadata file, you'll overwrite the attribute values applied in the previously uploaded file.
- In the IDP Entity ID field, enter
- Select Upload IdP Private Key and upload the private.pem file generated according to the above prerequisites.
- Select Upload IdP Certificate and upload the cert.pem file generated according to the above prerequisites.
- From the metadata file you downloaded from Informatica Cloud, copy the entityID attribute value of the Entity Descriptor element and paste this value in the SP Entity ID field in the JumpCloud configuration page (this value may look like
- Also from the metadata file you downloaded from Informatica Cloud, copy the Location attribute value of the AssertionConsumerService element and paste this value in the ACS URL field in the JumpCloud configuration page (this value may look like
- Also from the metadata file you downloaded from Informatica Cloud, copy the contents of the X509 Certificate element (use the second if there are two such elements) into a text file and save.
- Select Upload SP Certificate and upload the text file you saved that contains Informatica Cloud’s certificate.
- In the field terminating the IdP URL, either leave the default value or enter a plaintext string unique to this connector.
- (Optional) In the Display Label field, enter a label that will appear under the Service Provider logo within the JumpCloud User console.
- Select Activate.
Configure the Service Provider: Part 2
- Back in Informatica Cloud, select Edit.
- (Optional) Check the box next to Disable auto provisioning of users if you wish to make SSO to Informatica Cloud available only to users with pre-existing accounts.
- In the Issuer field, enter
https://YOURDOMAIN.com(this should be the same value you entered while configuring JumpCloud).
- In the Single Sign-On Service URL field, enter the same IdP URL that you set in the JumpCloud console (if you did not modify the termination of this URL, then enter the default URL:
- In the Signing Certificate field, paste the entire contents of your public certificate.
- In the SAML Attribute Mapping section, check the box next to Use friendly SAML attribute names.
- In the First Name field, enter
- In the Last Name field, enter
- In the Email Addresses field, enter
- In the SAML Roles Mapping section, select the appropriate Default Role from the drop-down menu for new users that are provisioned during SSO.
- Select OK at the top of the page.
- (Optional) If you plan to use SP-Initiated SSO, copy the Informatica Cloud SSO URL located in the Service Provider Settings: Informatica Cloud.
Validate SSO authentication workflows
- Access the JumpCloud User Console at https://console.jumpcloud.com.
- Select the Service Provider icon.
- This should automatically launch and login to the application.
- Navigate to your Service Provider application URL.
- You will be redirected to log in to the JumpCloud User Portal.
- The browser will be redirected back to the application and be automatically logged in.