- Generate a public certificate and private key pair.
- In order to successfully complete the integration between JumpCloud and Glasscubes, you must have an administrator account with Glasscubes.
- How to configure User authorization.
- SAML 2.0 Just-In-Time (JIT) user provisioning is not supported by Glasscubes.
Configure the JumpCloud SSO Application
- Access the JumpCloud Administrator Console at https://console.jumpcloud.com.
- Select Applications in the main navigation panel.
- Select the + in the upper left, scroll or search for the application in the 'Configure New Application' side panel, the select 'configure'.
- You can upload a service provider application's XML metadata file to populate SAML connector attributes for that application. The attributes populated by the metadata file may vary by the application. To apply a metadata file for the application you're connecting, click Upload Metadata. Navigate to the file you want to upload, then click Open. You'll see a confirmation of a successful upload. Be aware that if you upload more than one metadata file, you'll overwrite the attribute values applied in the previously uploaded file.
- Select Upload IdP Private Key and upload the private.pem file generated according to the above prerequisites.
- Select Upload IdP Certificate and upload the cert.pem file generated according to the above prerequisites.
- In the SP Entity ID field, enter
https://SUBDOMAIN.glasscubes.com(replace SUBDOMAIN with your Glasscubes subdomain)
- In the ACS URL field, enter
https://SUBDOMAIN.glasscubes.com/sso/onelogin/consumer(replace SUBDOMAIN with your Glasscubes subdomain)
- In the field terminating the IdP URL, either leave the default value or enter a plaintext string unique to this connector.
- (Optional) In the Display Label field, enter a label that will appear under the Service Provider logo within the JumpCloud User console.
- Select Activate.
Configure the Service Provider
- Contact the Glasscubes Support Team at
firstname.lastname@example.org request that SSO be enabled for your Glasscubes account
- You will need to provide Glasscubes with your public certificate (see Note 2 above) and your SAML 2.0 Endpoint. The Endpoint is your IdP URL, so provide the same URL that you set in the JumpCloud console (if you did not modify the termination of this URL, then provide the default URL:
- Glasscubes will notify you when SSO is set up on your account
Validate SSO authentication workflows
- Access the JumpCloud User Console at https://console.jumpcloud.com.
- Select the Service Provider icon.
- This should automatically launch and login to the application.
- Navigate to your Service Provider application URL.
- You will be redirected to log in to the JumpCloud User Portal.
- The browser will be redirected back to the application and be automatically logged in.