Support hours: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Mountain Time
Please keep in mind that the severity definitions are partially subjective and target response times may vary from the time noted depending on existing staffing levels and varying workload.
Severity 1 (Critical)
Target response time: 1 business hour
- Substantial loss of service, down or unavailable
- Business operations are severely disrupted
- A majority of users are impacted
- No workarounds are available
- A dedicated resource will need to be available to work on the issue, as required by support
Target response time: 4 business hours
- Major functions are severely impaired, service is degraded and having a major impact on usage
- Ongoing installations are halted
- Operations can continue in a restricted fashion, productivity may be affected
- Multiple users are impacted
- Temporary workarounds are available
Target response time: 8 business hours
- Partial, non-critical loss of function
- Ongoing installations are impaired
- User impact is low
- Long term workarounds available, but not scalable
- Cosmetic issues in the product
It's understood that miscommunications or changes in a situation can result in the need to reprioritize an issue. If the progress of a support request is not as expected, you can request an escalation. By escalating a support request, the issue will be brought to the attention of management who will then prioritize resources in order to resolve the issue in a timely manner.
To escalate an existing support request, reply to the last communication received on the issue and CC firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once an escalation has been requested, an escalation engineer will evaluate the situation and determine the appropriate next steps. The request will not be de-escalated until such a time as we have:
- Confirmed there is an acceptable action plan
- Verified troubleshooting and problem analysis are following proper process
- Documented all parties agree the request can be de-escalated.
There are three support tiers:
Free support is offered free of charge to JumpCloud accounts with 10 or fewer users.
Standard support is offered to all JumpCloud accounts with more than 10 users.
Every JumpCloud account is eligible to upgrade to Premium Support beginning August 1, 2019. A minimum of 25 users under the Pro plan is required, and all users under contract are required to be added to Premium Support. See the following table for details.
Support Level by Tier
|Pricing||N/A||Included||Contact Sales to enroll|
|Priority Access||N/A||Standard||Priority Access|
|Support Method and Time||Online||9am-5pm MT Weekdays||24 x 7 x 365|
|Eligible for Early Access functionality||x|
|Response Time SLA|
Entire loss of functionality; severe operational impact. Majority of users impacted.
|4 hours||1 hour|
Major loss of functionality; operations / user impact high.
|8 hours||2 hours|
Partial; non-critical issue; operations not severely impacted; user impact is low.
|Next business day||4 hours|