- Generate a public certificate and private key pair.
- To complete the integration between JumpCloud and Klipfolio, you must use an administrator account in Klipfolio.
- How to configure User authorization.
- The email address of the JumpCloud user must match the user record in Klipfolio
Configure the JumpCloud SSO Application
- Access the JumpCloud Administrator Console at https://console.jumpcloud.com.
- Select applications in the main navigation panel on the left side.
- Select + in the upper left, scroll or search for the application in the Configure New Application side panel and then select Configure.
- You can upload a service provider application's XML metadata file to populate SAML connector attributes for that application. The attributes populated by the metadata file may vary by the application. To apply a metadata file for the application you're connecting, click Upload Metadata. Navigate to the file you want to upload, then click Open. You'll see a confirmation of a successful upload. Be aware that if you upload more than one metadata file, you'll overwrite the attribute values applied in the previously uploaded file.
- In the IDP Entity ID field, enter
- Select Upload IdP Private Key and upload the private.pem file generated according to the above prerequisites.
- Select Upload IdP Certificate and upload the cert.pem file generated according to the above prerequisites.
- In the field terminating the IDP URL, either leave the default value or enter a plain text string unique to this connector.
- (Optional) In the Display Label field, enter a label that will appear under the Service Provider logo within the JumpCloud User console.
- Select Activate.
- Select Export Metadata on the right-hand side of the page.
Configure the Service Provider
- Log in to Klipfolio account as an administrator.
- Select Account, located at the top right corner of the screen.
- Select the Settings tab.
- Select Single Sign-On link.
- Select Edit link.
- At Single Sign-On (SSO), select SAML 2 to allow users to sign in with the single sign-on.
- In the Certificate field, paste the contents of the cert.pem - without the BEGIN and END CERTIFICATE lines - generated in the above prerequisites.
- Select Save.
Validate SSO authentication workflows
- Access the JumpCloud User Console at https://console.jumpcloud.com.
- Select the Service Provider icon.
- This should automatically launch and login to the application.
- This workflow is not supported by the Service Provider