- How to configure User authorization.
- This connector asserts FirstName and LastName in the AttributeStatement passing the values of the first and last name of the user in JumpCloud to ParkMyCloud.
Configure the JumpCloud SSO Application
- Access the ParkMyCloud console and select Single Sign-On from the left panel.
- Set Single sign-on to either Allowed for all users or Required for all users except admins
- Select Change at the top and specify a friendly Unique name, note the URLs above this setting and leave this window open.
- Access the JumpCloud Administrator Console at https://console.jumpcloud.com.
- Select Applications in the main navigation panel.
- Select the + in the upper left, scroll or search for the application in the 'Configure New Application' side panel, the select 'configure'.
- You can upload a service provider application's XML metadata file to populate SAML connector attributes for that application. The attributes populated by the metadata file may vary by the application. To apply a metadata file for the application you're connecting, click Upload Metadata. Navigate to the file you want to upload, then click Open. You'll see a confirmation of a successful upload. Be aware that if you upload more than one metadata file, you'll overwrite the attribute values applied in the previously uploaded file.
- In the IDP Entity ID field, enter
- Select Upload IdP Private Key and upload the private.pem file generated according to the above prerequisites.
- Select Upload IdP Certificate and upload the cert.pem file generated according to the above prerequisites.
- In the SP Entity ID field, enter the SP Entity ID from the ParkMyCloud Console.
- In the ACS URL field, enter the SP ACS URL from the ParkMyCloud Console.
- In the field terminating the IdP URL, either leave the default value or enter a plaintext string unique to this connector.
- (Optional) In the Display Label field, enter a label that will appear under the Service Provider logo within the JumpCloud User console.
- Select Activate.
- Reopen the ParkMyCloud side panel and select export metadata.
Configure the Service Provider
- Return to the ParkMyCloud console.
- (Optional) Specify an Initial team.
- Select 'Custom' for IdP.
- Select 'Upload an IdP metadata file' for IdP configuration.
- Select Choose File and browse to the metadata file exported in the steps above and select Save Changes.
Validate SSO authentication workflows
- Access the JumpCloud User Console at https://console.jumpcloud.com.
- Select the Service Provider icon.
- This should automatically launch and login to the application.
- Navigate to the User login URL defined in the SP Single Sign-On settings.
- You will be redirected to log in to the JumpCloud User Portal.
- The browser will be redirected back to the application and be automatically logged in.