- You can now include the groups a user is a member of in SAML assertions with the SAML 2.0 Connector. KB Article: Single Sign On (SSO) with SAML 2.0 Connector.
- Admins are now prompted to confirm the number of users or systems they are attempting to delete during a bulk delete action by entering the number, then clicking delete. KB Article: Admin Portal More Actions Menu.
- Improved messaging when a selected user's information fails to load.
- Updated Directories to only display configured Directory integrations.
- Updated Directories to allow the creation of new domain instances.
- Moved the selected resource count to be aligned with the Admin Portal More Actions menu for Systems and Users.
- After a bulk action completes successfully, selected resources are deselected.
- Resolved an issue where an error displayed on a user when certain fields (addresses and phoneNumbers) were left blank.