Your JumpCloud User Portal is where you’ll go to access the applications you use as part of your job, and to manage your personal information. If your company has integrated any of your employee benefit applications with JumpCloud, you can access some or all of your benefits from JumpCloud too.
This KB article walks you through your JumpCloud User Portal in the following sections:
You'll log in to your JumpCloud account from the User Portal Login page: https://console.jumpcloud.com/login.
To log in to your JumpCloud account:
- Using a supported Web browser, go to: https://console.jumpcloud.com/login.
- If you're viewing the Administrator Portal Login, click User Portal Login in the top left of the page.
- Enter your company email address and password, then click USER LOGIN.
What do I do if I’m prompted to set up Multi-factor Authentication?
Your IT administrator may have required you to set up Multi-factor Authentication (MFA) for your account. Learn how to do this.
After you set up MFA for your account, you’ll enter your TOTP token after you enter your email address and password when you log in to your User Portal.
Trouble logging in?
- If you can’t remember your password, click Reset User Password. Learn more: How do I change my password?
- If your account gets locked after too many failed attempts to log in, contact your IT administrator.
You also have a JumpCloud Account menu that you can use to sign out of your account. This menu is located at the top right of your User Portal.
Go here to open the Single Sign On (SSO) applications you have been given access to.
- Go to Applications: from the left-hand navigation menu, click APPLICATIONS.
- Click an application icon to launch it from JumpCloud.
Your JumpCloud profile includes the following sections:
- Profile Details
- Personal Information
- Employee Information
Your JumpCloud security includes the following sections:
- SSH Keys
- Multifactor Authentication
Click RESET PASSWORD. Learn more: How Do I Change My JumpCloud User Account Password?
Need to add an SSH Key?
Click ( + ) to add an SSH key.
Need to set up Multi-factor Authentication for your account?
Click SETUP MFA. Learn more: Using MFA with Your JumpCloud User Account