- AD Bridge version 1.4.1 has been released and includes the following enhancements:
- Improved logic for syncing attribute updates more quickly.
- The following options are available for configuration on AD Bridge:
- PasswordChangeListener - PollTimeMillis - This is the interval for the amount of time between polls to AD for password updates. The default setting is 1 millisecond.
- UserDissociationAction - This setting controls the behavior of user dissociations - or what happens when a user is deleted, disabled, or removed from the JumpCloud security group in AD. Can be set to either remove or unbind; the default setting is remove. When set to remove, a user is deleted from JumpCloud if they are dissociated. When set to unbind, a user is unbound from the AD instance, but remains in JumpCloud if they are dissociated, and JumpCloud continues to manage that user’s identity.
- UserFieldMapping - This setting controls the mapping of JumpCloud’s username field from AD on import. Can be set to either map JumpCloud username to “sAMAccountName” or “userPrincipalName.” The default setting for all new installations of AD Bridge is to map the JumpCloud username to “sAMAccountName.”
- UserTakeoverAction - This setting controls the behavior of user take over - or what happens when an existing JumpCloud user account is taken over from AD. Can be set to deactivate or retain. The default setting is deactivate. When set to deactivate, existing user accounts are placed into a Pending state after they are taken over from AD. Pending users are directed to reset their passwords in AD to ensure they are in sync between AD and JumpCloud. When set to retain, the user state remains the same for existing user accounts that are taken over from AD. See Installing AD Bridge.
- The default setting for PollTimeMillis has been updated to 1 ms. Previously, the default setting was 30 seconds
- Improved Windows Event Log efficiency.