We really like the Command features of JumpCloud - it's really helpful to us - thanks for that.
I think it would be great if Commands had parameters. This would be really helpful in creating generic commands. ex: to restart any service:
sudo systemctl restart $SERVICE
* Ability add or remove parameters for a Command
* Parameters would have a name and a type:
* Each param could have a default value
* choice of values (could be presented as a drop-down when command is run)
* free-form text
* number - optional - min/max values?
* other? regex match, ...
* params could be injected into the shell command as environment variables
When the command is run, a pop-up would prompt the command runner to fill in the parameters
Thank you for submitting your feature request; we will evaluate this for possible inclusion in the future with JumpCloud!
Please feel free to browse our other feature requests and upvote the ones you’d like to see added as well.
This question has received the maximum number of answers.